citycell Introduce New Wifi Router Modem Name ""Citycell My-Fi ""

The Country"s Only CDMA Operator  has launched its My-Fi pocket router Modem in the market.Citycell My-Fi is basically a mobile Wi-Fi router.You Can Use This Device as a Wi fi Hotspot Router and a Modem in your Computer.
This My Fi  router lets its users make their own hotspots and can connect up to 5 Wi-Fi enabled devices like Smart Phone ,Tab,laptop etc .



This Awesome Wifi Modem Works up to a Distance of 30M Indoors and 50M Outdoors and Rechargeable battery Can Works up to 4 Hours you can also be used as a modem.

Price of Citycell My-fi Router Modem


Only Router - 8000tk

Router+prepaid connection -8500 tk with 900 bonus in 3 months

Router+postpaid connection - 9000 tk with 1,200 bonus in 3 months


Data Plan For Citycell




For More Details You Can Visit Citycell Official Page


Recent Post

Find Us on FaceBook

Blog Archive

Labels

Followers

Web hosting for webmasters